This session recording is from Greenhouse Open Conference 2019
Effective Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts in companies require a multifaceted approach. Our panel of industry and academic experts will discuss DE&I programs that include gender and race, while also touching on issues that receive less focus like weight discrimination, accessibility, fair chance hiring and hiring veterans and differently-abled workers. The discussion will provide actionable tactics to mitigate bias.
- Torin Ellis, Principal, T Ellis Brand
- Salima Bhimani, PhD, Chief Equity + Inclusion Systems Strategist for the Bets, Alphabet Inc.
- Arthur Yamamoto, VP of Talent, Checkr
- Albert Rizzi, Founder and CEO, My Blind Spot, Inc.
- Jolen Anderson, Chief Diversity Officer and Chief Counsel Employment and Corporate Social Responsibility, Visa