Create a great candidate experience
Here’s how Greenhouse can help.
Create an engaging interview process
Orchestrate an organized and elevated interview experience so you can hire the best people.
- Interview plans ensure candidate conversations are exciting, challenging and interesting while avoiding repetitive questions
Prioritize the highest value candidate touchpoints
Make the entire experience seamless and easy to understand for everyone with custom job boards, an easy application process and candidate self-scheduling.
- Anonymized take home assessments
- Custom branded emails sent from your company’s domain
- Connect to the tools you need for approvals, background checks, e-signatures and more
- Give candidates more control over their schedule by allowing them to self-select the best time for them
Keep candidates updated
Ensure a fair and transparent hiring process throughout every step of the process.
- Alerts let you know if a candidate has been in a stage for too long
- Next steps are clear and consistent for every candidate
Speak to candidates in their language
- Job boards are available in 19 languages
- The interviewer experience in Greenhouse Recruiting is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese, allowing recruiting teams to conduct interviews, fill out scorecards and refer candidates to roles in their native language
Deliver rejections fairly
Treat every candidate with respect and transparency by sending straightforward rejections. You can make the most of features including:
- Rejection emails using pre-existing templates
- Templated or custom rejection reasons
- Delayed sends for strategic scheduling
Use data to get better over time
No candidate experience is perfect, but when you have both data and actionable insights, you can make adjustments that keep you moving in the right direction. Our features include:
- A built-in candidate survey
- Pipeline history reports that provide a unique way to highlight bottlenecks, report on milestones and show consistent metrics across your company
- A flexible pipeline for each job so you can determine which hiring steps are most relevant and worthwhile
Keep track of multiple job applications and repeat candidates
Our underlying data model makes it easy to handle multiple applications from the same candidate gracefully, differentiating between candidate, prospect, application, stage and status.
Decades of hiring cycles that have lacked transparency, overwhelmed with confusing and inconsistent…
Life is sweet for the job seeker in today’s market – a record number of jobs are being created and…View all customer stories