1 mins, 30 secs read time
The end of the year is a time for reflection and optimistic forward-thinking. We’ve been sharing our 2019 talent trends with you about several of the most important matters in the industry – from remote and distributed work to candidate experience and the rise of Talent Makers elevating hiring’s role in business.
As we wrap up our 2019 work and put the final touches on 2020 plans, we want to take a moment to share what we did at Greenhouse this year.
Greenhouse 2019 highlights (backed by data, of course)
Data is an important part of any business function, especially hiring. At Greenhouse, we take a mission metric and data-validated approach to everything we do – including celebrating our milestones and another exciting year. To usher in the new decade, here are some fun facts and stats that showcase how we spent 2019 at Greenhouse:
- 9,000,000 candidate scorecards submitted by Greenhouse customers
- 5 Sarahs hired (a 350% increase from 2018)
- 1,612+ espresso pods used
- 849 implementations completed by our Customer Success team
- 47 Greenies joined our Denver office
- 10,637 interviews scheduled by our recruiting team
- 12 lb of charcuterie eaten by our support team
- 449 Recruiting updates released
- 3 people dressed as cowgirls, just because
- Our Instagram account was verified
- 19 culture, workplace and product awards won
- 120+ Greenhouse blogs published
- 45,000,000+ job applications submitted through the Greenhouse platform
Reminiscing about 2018
Last year, our Creative Director Trenton Kenagy did a bit of deception to create an authentic (and hilarious) video to celebrate the new year. Relive how it all came together in this blog post where you can also watch the video.
Thank you to our community, including our customers, partners and everyone on the Greenhouse team for making 2019 another amazing year.
Want to be a part of the Greenhouse team? We’re hiring! Learn more about career opportunities with us.