This session recording is from Greenhouse Open Conference 2022
In today’s market, the competition for reaching high-quality candidates remains fierce. Getting in front of the right candidates at the right time requires a focused approach to job advertising.
The Job Ad Market was built to help customers gain direct access to 1,000s of job boards right from within Greenhouse. Our customers used the Job Ad Market to drive over 80,000 applications across 30+ countries.
In this session, we’ll talk about how you can maximize the value of the Job Ad Market. You’ll learn:
- The impact of diversifying your job boards
- How to reach underrepresented talent groups (passive candidates + candidates from underrepresented groups)
- Job board hacks to increase job post relevance
- How to scale your TA team
- Methods to measure campaign effectiveness
- Garret Starr, Director of Partnerships at Greenhouse
- Joren de Koning, Director of Partnerships at VONQ
- Lu Wie Hu, Senior Corporate IT Recruiter at Jobs for Humanity
- Justin Foreman, Technical Recruiting Manager at Postclick