We know companies are increasingly expanding their distributed workforce models now more than ever. The Greenhouse Workplace Intelligence Report confirmed that employees were open to working remotely, and many companies made flexible work arrangements available to attract and retain millennials and Gen Z. The reality is that flexible remote work is no longer a nice to have – it's a requirement for every business.
In this guide, you’ll find:
- Guidance and advice for recruiters on how to handle all aspects of remote hiring
- Best practices on video interviewing and running remote interactive interviews such as code assessments
- Detailed tips on how to effectively onboard remote employees
- Ideas to promote company values and maintain your culture in a distributed environment
- Distributed work best practices for everyone