Accurate and predictive sales hiring recommendations
Hiring great salespeople, sales managers, and sales leaders is no easy task. Too often, candidates have a charming personality, perfect track record and great resume but don't perform when placed in a sales position.
Objective Management Group's (OMG) Sales Candidate Assessment solves this problem by giving employers a detailed report on the candidate's sales-specific strengths and skills, along with a custom-tailored recommendation of whether a candidate should be interviewed. Having assessed nearly 1,000,000 salespeople, OMG's research shows that 92% of recommended candidates who are hired move to the top half of the sales force within a year, and 75% of candidates that OMG doesn't recommend but are hired anyway fail within 6 months.
Our Sales Candidate Assessments are the most accurate predictor of sales success at your specific company. We help our clients develop custom criteria for sales success in your business and integrate it to our time-tested criteria for success in sales. Then, with our unique sliding scale, we set the hiring criteria to a level appropriate for the demands of the position. Finally, you’ll have the ability to track all of your candidates online where you can sort, filter and identify trends according to the findings.
Top Sales World has awarded OMG its Gold Medal for Top Sales & Marketing Assessment Tool for 5 consecutive years.
The unique insights we provide include:
- The Will to Sell - Learn whether your candidates have the Desire and Commitment it takes to be successful in sales. Also discover insights into their Outlook, whether they Enjoy Selling, how Motivated they are, and whether they are Extrinsically or Intrinsically Motivated.
- Recommendation - Our Recommendation combines our proven criteria for sales success with the unique challenges of each sales position. OMG recommends candidates based on their ability to succeed in the role.
- Sales DNA - Sales DNA is at the core of a salesperson, and explains whether they have strengths that will support desirable outcomes or weaknesses that will sabotage those outcomes.
- Competencies - OMG's competencies give detailed insight into the skills and strengths that a salesperson possesses. Some of the competencies we measure include Hunter, Consultative Seller, Qualifier, Closer, Sales Posturing, and Account Manager.
- Development - OMG's development findings include whether a candidate is Trainable, whether a candidate is Coachable, and a candidate's Figure-It-Out-Factor™ (i.e. how quickly they can come up to speed).
- Sales Quotient - OMG's Sales Quotient finding is the single best measure of how strong a salesperson's skills are.
OMG's Sales Candidate Assessment is designed to be easy to use for both you and your candidates. Simply tell us about your sales position, and we'll give you a unique link to provide to candidates. Candidates complete an online questionnaire, and then you receive a PDF with the assessment results by email. Simple!
Sign up for a free trial to get started today.