We provide you the assessment tools to quickly identify your best software engineering candidates
Express Multiple Choice: Quickly & accurately assess your candidates' skills at scale
Take-home: A deep dive into their all round programming ability
- License our code challenges or create your own on the platform
- Use our talented review team or your use you own developers to carry out the peer reviews
- No annual subscription, you only pay when you are hiring
Improved candidate experience
- Candidates prefer to know that they are being thoroughly assessed by a human rather than a machine
Quick how-to video showing you how Geektastic works
- Candidates can see where they went right and wrong in their solution
- Candidates have the right to respond to their review (it’s amazing how much you can tell by their response)
- All reviews are anonymous, so you can deliver on your diversity promise
Take-home Code Challenge
Based on your candidate's take-home code challenge solution our reviewer will provide a high level synopsis assessing the candidate's Code Quality, Solution Design skills, Problem Solving ability and Test Coverage.
High level summary based on the candidate's take-home solution
Multi Choice Code Challenges
Quick fire multiple choice challenges designed for high volume hiring.
We have 100s of challenges to choose from across all major programming languages.
You can also create your own custom challenges using our code challenge builder tool
Results are instant.
Multi Choice Code Challenge sample
Wide variety of Code Challenges to license
At Geektastic we have a library of code challenges you can choose from.
Alternatively, you can upload your own take-home assessments for us to use - together with a set of guidelines to help our review team assess to your particular standards.
Or we can even custom build you a challenge.
List of Geektastic Code Challenges
Candidates review our reviews
We are 100% committed to delivering outstanding candidate experience.
With that in mind, we ask candidates to grade the challenge itself and the overall experience, together with the reviewer's comments, accuracy and clarity.
Sample review of our code review