Lightning fast, comprehensive background checks
Certn offers North America’s fastest, most compressive background checks. Our services include:
Softcheck is an all in one solution to identify risk using real-time public information. Designed to reduce the instances of high-risk hires, tenants and customers by delivering automated, intelligent customer screening and decision-ready intelligence. Softchecks include the following searches from 240 counties:
- Public criminal and court
- Adverse media/negative news
- Fraud watch lists
- Known affiliations to gangs, terrorist organizations and other negative groups.
- OFAC, UN, HMT, EU, DFAT, and many more
- Sex offender registries
- Domestic and international terrorist watchlists
- Social media platforms for public social media profiles
- Eviction records, corporate blacklists and other niche data from reputable sources.
- Basic: As well as instantly confirming age and credit details, Basic eID utilizes a range of data sources to generate multi-choice questions and answers that only the true identity owner should know.
- Enhanced: Industry leading physical identity verification in seconds. Using any internet enabled device, applicants simply take a photo of their physical ID and a selfie.
Canadian Criminal Record Checks:
- The fastest RCMP Criminal Record Check (CPIC, PIP, FIP and niche database search)
US Criminal Record Checks:
- National Criminal Record Check
- State and County Criminal Records Search
- Federal Criminal Records Check
Motor Vehicle Records & Drivers Abstracts
Full Driving Records Check that provides records from every province (except Alberta) and all 50 states plus the District of Columbia. Reports detail:
- License status
- Violations and infractions
- Suspensions or revocations
- Expiration date
- SSN Validation: Certn queries the SSN provided by the applicant against information provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) to determine whether the SSN is a valid SSN, or whether the SSN is associated with a number on the SSA’s Death Master File. If the number is invalid or listed on the Death Master File, the Certn system prompts the applicant to provide additional documentation.
- Address History Trace: The SSN Trace includes a compilation of addresses associated with the SSN. Based on this information and your package scope, Certn will use address history to determine which jurisdictions to search for court records.