It's true: companies are built on a foundation of great people. And in order to attract the best and brightest, today's innovative companies need a strong employer brand.
A positive brand reputation can mean the difference between a company maintaining an all-star team and consistently losing candidates to a competitor. But with finite time and resources, what are top companies doing to stay competitive?
Join Airbnb, Looker, Hired and Greenhouse to discuss emerging trends in employer brand from Hired's 2019 Brand Health report and the future of talent marketing.
- Emerging trends in employer brand
- Where to invest to stay competitive
- Predictions for the future of talent marketing
- Kelli Dragovich, Chief People Officer, Looker
- Lilian Tham, Head of Executive Search, Airbnb
- Cheryl Roubian, VP of People, Greenhouse
- Ly Le, VP of Customer Success, Hired